Page 1 of 2

FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm
by Sire
I am planning to make the trip to Lille (France) for the Friday night gig.

Are many others going?

Cheers
Sire

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 pm
by Sire
All booked up.
hope to see a few of you there...

or maybe just me and my mate :o

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm
by poolboy7
Not sure about Lille, but will be at the Scala in london on the 7th if it goes ahead!!

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm
by Sire
poolboy7 wrote:Not sure about Lille, but will be at the Scala in london on the 7th if it goes ahead!!


Hi Mate, Tell me more about Scala?
Its news to me!

Thanks

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:58 pm
by hawk
Sire - click on link and scroll down.

http://www.scala-london.co.uk/scala/events.php?ver=live

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:19 am
by Sire
hawk wrote:Sire - click on link and scroll down.

http://www.scala-london.co.uk/scala/events.php?ver=live



oh Balls, just spent around £300 on 2x Tickets, Hotel, Eurostar + other Trains!!!!
Balls!
:(

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm
by poolboy7
It hasn't come up on the website yet , i got a ticket through see tkts. If it doesn't come off i may well see you in Lille!

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 pm
by Sire
poolboy7 wrote:It hasn't come up on the website yet , i got a ticket through see tkts. If it doesn't come off i may well see you in Lille!


looks like I will have to do Thursday in London and Lille of Friday then, oh well!!!!

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm
by Sire
hawk wrote:Sire - click on link and scroll down.

http://www.scala-london.co.uk/scala/events.php?ver=live


HEY ITS GONE!!!!!

Has it been cancelled????

Re: FRANCE.... who fancys it???

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm
by poolboy7
still showing up on see tickets website- but looking very dodgy!