London Gig - Lost Mobile Phone - Sat 16th Apr 2011

Best show, worst show, no show...

London Gig - Lost Mobile Phone - Sat 16th Apr 2011

Postby walt » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi All, I lost my mobile phone during teenage kicks and despite having the leather case handed back to me my blackberry was nowhere to be seen. If someone has picked it up please let me have it back....the sim has lots of contact details and personal info that I would like to keep! A couple of other chaps also lost their phones and had no luck finding them. I thought we were amongst friends last night so a shame they were not handed into secuirty. :(

Moan over....Just want to add that depsite the phone issue......

What a great night and the lads were on top form. Talk about value for money - so many songs and a good atmosphere....here's to the next time... :P
walt

Re: London Gig - Lost Mobile Phone - Sat 16th Apr 2011

Postby Sire » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:46 am

Walt Sorry to hear mate.
I was down the front trying to help someone look for their phone, whilst everyone was po-going around.

Just a thought... My daughter lost a mobile at a concert at the Ally Pally.
She called the venue next day, and it was handed in. So worth calling the venue to check.

Hope you get sorted mate.
=========================
Nos of Tunes on my I-Pod:- 762
Nos of UNDERTONES tunes on my I-Pod:- 61
=========================
Sire

Postby walt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Sire, Thanks for the advice, I did call the venue yesterday and they had no phones handed in on Saturday night - despite 3 going missing! They have agreed to review the CCTV at a certain time when I think it was lost. My phone was used later on Saturday evening, throughout the night (don't thieves sleep)? and up until Sunday lunchtime when Virgin finally got round to blocking it....!! I hope if the venue can find some decent images then we can get the thief on Crimewatch! Now in the process of doing a Met Police Crime Report and trying to arrange a replacement - No easy task I can tell you...!! Regards Walt
walt

Postby deomair » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:23 pm

A couple of other chaps also lost their phones and had no luck finding them.
deomair

Return to Live shows