Retro Hypnotised now arrived!

Retro Hypnotised now arrived!

Postby oliver02 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am

Finally got them in grey & black, I'm wearing mine in bed tonight ;) They did work out expensive to make because I only ordered 18 and screens had to be made for the front & back designs, plus an import tax on the shirts.The best I can do them for is £15 each plus P&P not sure how much that is at the moment.I will be at Portsmouth, if anybody wants one and is at that gig let me know.
oliver02

Re: Retro Hypnotised now arrived!

Postby oliver02 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

Just to clarify, when I say Grey & black I mean grey t-shirt with black trim (collar and cuffs) or "ringers" as they're known. I can also get the beige & brown version but see if these sell first.
oliver02

Postby hawk » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 am

Nice one Cliff - see you in Portsmouth.

2 in no XL please - one for me :D and one for Wilke. :D
hawk

Postby terrier2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 am

Cliff,

I'll have an extra large please. Let me know how you want paying etc

cheers
terrier2

Postby oliver02 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Anybody interested please e-mail me at:

middas6@hotmail.com

Looks like your lot are falling apart Terrier ;)
oliver02

Postby terrier2 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:42 am

Cheers Cliff will e-mail you soon.

One loss in 44 League games not exactly falling apart, but even afetr a run like that, we are still only third !! Despite having 52% possession, hitting bar and post, 10 corners to Charlton's none and the same number of shots etc, had we still been playing now we wouldn't have scored. Our final ball was awful too and we decided to pump the long ball for some reason. Still have the same old problems of not defending set pieces well. Just hope the record is the monkey off the back and we get back to winning ways, plus Charlton are a good side and I wish we had their defence.

On a positive note, the Tones were brilliant at Darlington last night. Small venue, but good. As I can remember played all the first album plus Wednesday Week, there goes Norman, Dig Yourself Deep, Recommending Me, I need your Love the way it used to be, hypnotised and your favourite song ever, the Love Parade !! It's much heavier than the album version and no synths. so you'd probably enjoy it.
terrier2

Postby oliver02 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Aha but you're forgeting the cup defeat. It often happens after a long unbeaten that you lose one game then it all goes wrong. Hope not, I'd like to see you back up, fond memories of Huddersfield. In 1971 I won a "trace & paint" John Wile competition my prize was 25p..and my name was printed in the Huddersfield home programme, very exciting when you're 10!
oliver02

Return to News, Reviews, Interviews