Swiss Dates

Best show, worst show, no show...

Re: Swiss Dates

Postby Alcina » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 am

Yes!
I'll bring the vinyl...!
To gain what is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
Alcina

Postby Alcina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 am

Well surviving then! And best of luck - I'm sure it'll be a jump of your lifetime!
I'll be in Zug with a friend, but in Berne I'm alone :roll:
You will recognize me! A lot of woman with very red hair and taped legs.
To gain what is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
Alcina

Postby waleed432 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:48 am

Hi Rodger,
I was also at the St Columbs Hall concert - my first visit to Derry and it was brilliant. A real fun and friendly atmosphere and great sets from all three bands - very impressed with the Clameens. Even got to have a chat with Mickey afterwards. I am astounded (and very jealous) by your gallery - looks like some fantastic trips. I am after a favour, in your St Columbs gallery you have a photo of the set list. Would it be possible for you to photocopy this and send it to me ? I had hoped to get down to the front after the gig and ask for one, but unfortunately I am a bit slow on the legs and it wasn't possible - on the plus side, for the concert I was given a seat on the raised platform to the left of the stage so had a great view. If you could do this I would be more than happy to pay your costs or at the very least, to buy you multiple beers at the Koko gig? All the best.
Are you worried about VCPVCD510 exam questions - pass4-sure.net We offer up-to-dated CISCO exam and high quality Adventist University of Health Sciences with 100% exam pass guarantee University of Cambridge
waleed432

Return to Live shows