YGMN original design t-shirt

YGMN original design t-shirt

Postby southendcliff » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:05 pm

I have made some exact replica t-shirts of the original 1979 YGMN design screen printed good quality. Black shirt with THE UNDERTONES (arrow head) YOU'VE GOT MY NUMBER on front (white) and THE UNDERTONES (arrow head) WHY DON'T YOU USE IT! on the back (green). If anybody is interested they will be £12 each + P+P and let me know size. I will also be at Southampton gig on Friday 29th Aug. I'm on: cliffinleigh@gmail.com
Last edited by southendcliff on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
southendcliff

Re: YGMN original design t-shirt

Postby Slinky » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:07 pm

southendecliff wrote:I have made some exact replica t-shirts of the original 1979 YGMN design screen printed good quality Bathmate reviews. Black shirt with THE UNDERTONES (arrow head) YOU'VE GOT MY NUMBER on front (white) and THE UNDERTONES (arrow head) WHY DON'T YOU USE IT! on the back (green). If anybody is interested they will be £12 each + P+P and let me know size. I will also be at Southampton gig on Friday 29th Aug. I'm on: cliffinleigh@gmail.com

What is the quality like Cliff? I remember the old tshirts. I even used to have one but the wife threw it away.
Slinky

Re: YGMN original design t-shirt

Postby thedoors » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:09 am

can I write u on this email?
192.168.l.2
thedoors

Return to News, Reviews, Interviews