Undertones gigs 1999 to date

Best show, worst show, no show...

Undertones gigs 1999 to date

Postby MarkW » Thu May 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Any particular gig stick in the memory more recently? I've seen the band five times since they reformed (a lightweight I know). Hard to pick out the best. Eastleigh Music Festival in August 05 was great - won over more than a few new fans that day. Also The Old Fire Station, Bournemouth in March 2007 - a fantastic example of a very hesitant audience (some of us Southerners are very hard to please) being completely converted as the gig went on.
MarkW

Re: Undertones gigs 1999 to date

Postby Sire » Fri May 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Funnily enough I have seen the reformed Undertones more times than I did 1st-time round.

Best Gigs for me so far....

Bristol Bierkeller
Rescue Rooms Nottingham
Zodiac Oxford
Dingwalls, Camden

Of all, I think Rescue rooms was best.
The crowd were so subdued for the 1st couple of songs, and then something clicked, and it went mental.
I almost got the impression that Paul felt he was not coming over well.... but dont worry Paul, were are old arts and we were just conserving some energy.

...and the best Gig ever, will be the next one I go to....wherever it is!!!!
=========================
Nos of Tunes on my I-Pod:- 762
Nos of UNDERTONES tunes on my I-Pod:- 61
=========================
Sire

Postby Derek » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm with you Sire. The best gig is always the next one! Bradford here we come!
Derek

Postby Cock145 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:45 am

Hard to pick out the best. Eastleigh Music Festival in August 05 was great - won over more than a few new fans that day. Also The Old Fire Station, Bournemouth in March 2007 - a fantastic example of a very hesitant audience (some of us Southerners are very hard to please) being completely converted as the gig went on.
we are the pioneers in providing testking dumps and ccna test tutorials with cisco ccna practice test - test-king pass guarantee. Download our latest testking www.bgsp.edu questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Pittsburg State University
Cock145

Return to Live shows