THE CHORDS LIVE 30th March Islington Assembly Hall

One you've heard The Undertones can you really listen to anything else!

THE CHORDS LIVE 30th March Islington Assembly Hall

Postby Step » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 pm

If anyone is thinking of coming to this gig I have 2 spare tkts that I won in a competition. I have already bought my ticket so I'm happy to let these 2 go for £10 each (my own ticket cost £21 inc fees etc).

Should be a great gig for the band that supported the undertones on many occasions.

I will be in the Compton Arms pre gig and outside the venue with the badge range if you fancy the offer.

Cheers
Step
Step

Re: THE CHORDS LIVE 30th March Islington Assembly Hall

Postby Sire » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:50 am

Work has been a nightmare this week... hope I can get away and make it down to London.
If so, will look out for you...
=========================
Nos of Tunes on my I-Pod:- 762
Nos of UNDERTONES tunes on my I-Pod:- 61
=========================
Sire

Postby Step » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:01 pm

As stated I'll be in The Compton Arms from 6.15 and may take a look in the Hope And Anchor.Will be O/S the venue from about 7.30 . I'll be the one with the Mod Revival badge board.

As I said I've already got a ticket so there's 2 here for £20 or if you're only after one ticket you can take my own official single ticket off me for £15 (which is £6 less than I paid!).

Cheers
Step.

Should be a good one!!!
Step

Postby mithanbabag » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:35 pm

hello people wilke from derry here 47 this year been a fan of the band from the start a better live band you will not hear any way i have four kids a wife called mo who find my love of the band a bit over the top sometimes but they put up with it .before i heard or saw the band i was into rock bands some of which i still like today but got a bit fed up with tracks lasting 20 mins long then i saw the tones and f#$%they just blew me a way fresh music fresh sound which they still have today . ok people talk soon see ya :oops:
mithanbabag

Postby Burnett14 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:13 am

I am also looking for the same place for my event planning. Do you have any idea what is the procedure to hire this place and what people should I contact for that. Thanks in advance for this help.
Last edited by Burnett14 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Burnett14

Postby RickeyJJ884 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:04 am

folks wilke via derry right here 47 this year also been any lover of the wedding band from the beginning a greater reside wedding band you will not pick up in any manner we have 4 little ones any partner called mo that come across my own really like of the wedding band a tad too much sometimes nonetheless they put up with this. previous to i read or even noticed your wedding band i seemed to be into steel groups several of that we however such as right now yet received a tad fed up with trails enduring 20 min's prolonged i quickly noticed your tones and also f#$%they just blew everyone a method new music new audio they will however get right now.
NoorAlamShahzad
RickeyJJ884

Return to Other bands and other music