If you had a wish which band would you love to see

One you've heard The Undertones can you really listen to anything else!

If you had a wish which band would you love to see

Postby delboy » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:12 pm

I would have loved to have seen The Kinks live but Im lucky as most of the bands I love I can still see live ie Undertones.Stranglers,Buzzcocks.UK Subs.Iwouldobviously love to see the original Jam back together and also missed out on The Ruts.Oh and how could I forget The Clash and The Ramones.
delboy

Re: If you had a wish which band would you love to see

Postby Sire » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:57 pm

For me no question...

2 bands I would love to see again if tings were different:
The Ramones
The Chords
=========================
Nos of Tunes on my I-Pod:- 762
Nos of UNDERTONES tunes on my I-Pod:- 61
=========================
Sire

Postby harry wragg » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Seen most bands i love(even if it was a reformed version)but still missed oht on a good few.
The Smiths
The Ruts
The Jam
Joy Division
Small Faces
Dexys
The Bodines
Orange Juice
Stone Roses
Wah!
etc etc
harry wragg

Postby Phil » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:35 pm

If only I could have seen The Moondogs...
I just hope that at some point in the future I get to see The Alturos.

The Ramones one more time would have been great and the classic line ups of Rockpile and Dr Feelgood. Saw the new Feelgood line up a while back, the songs were there but the spirit had gone (IMHO)
Phil

Postby hawk » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Phil wrote:If only I could have seen The Moondogs...
I just hope that at some point in the future I get to see The Alturos.

Phil - totally agree - would love to have seen The Moondogs - often play DVDs of Moondog Matinees and CDS - great band.
Also like Alturos CD.

The original line-up of Feelgood was brilliant - can't imagine that being bettered by latest incarnation.

Ramones/Elvs Costello and Attractions and I just wish Kirsty Maccoll was still with us.

hawk
hawk

Postby julius » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:35 am

The Moondogs,
julius

Postby Petey » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:23 pm

:D The Undertones of course.....as soon as possible please. :( If I had a second wish, it would have to be Big Country; unfortunately we will never see them again.
Petey

Postby wilke61 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 am

the bands i wish i seen were sex pistols clash ramones rudi starjets smiths . derry seems to be left out when bands set there tour dates we had the reformed jam with bruce and rick but the gig was called off bad ticket sales in derry no one buys tickets they just show up on the night dont for get the chatroom monday night ok talk soon see ya
wilke61

Postby PhilofLeeds » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:36 pm

was lucky enough to see most of the major punk bands (Ruts, Clash, SLF, Siouxise, UK Subs, Spizz, Jam) at least once if not more but the three I never saw that I wished I could have seen were the Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks and The Ramones. As second choices The Damned and Blondie.

Also mentioned below that I saw; Big Country, Moondogs (supporting the 'Tones - went out and bought 'Mary' the next day), Smiths, Wah.

Loved Elvis C and Stranglers early stuff but never enough to want to go and see them.

Too many bands to mention that I did see, in a mixture of good, bad and why the f**k........ Echo & Bunnymen, Thomson Twins, Tears for Fears, Pogues (brilliant night), Cockney Rejects, Specials, Leeds' finest The Wedding Present, Billy Bragg, PiL, The Redskins, Higsons (under rated band), Housemartins, Vapors, Dept S, TV21.
PhilofLeeds

Postby aaagul45 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:22 am

The Ramones one more time would have been great and the classic line ups of Rockpile and Dr Feelgood. Saw the new Feelgood line up a while back, the songs were there but the spirit had gone (IMHO).???
aaagul45

Next

Return to Other bands and other music